the training pit BOOTCAMP
The training Pit BootCamp is designed for individuals who want constantly varied, high-intensity training aspects of CrossFit without the heavy lifting. Our BootCamp program is for everyone, and can be scaled to any and all fitness levels. Not to be confused with your typical gym, THE TRAINING PIT’s BootCamp is a hardcore workout that will take you out of your comfort zone and into a new mindset.
WE FOCUS ON:
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance – The ability of body systems to gather, process, and deliver oxygen.
- Stamina – The ability of body systems to process, deliver, store, and utilize energy.
- Strength – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
- Flexibility – The ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power – The ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed – The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Coordination – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Agility – The ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance – The ability to control the placement of the bodies center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Accuracy – The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
The classes are around 1 hour long and consist of bodyweight movements, plyometric, running, rowing, kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls and much more. Our knowledgeable coaches will guide you, teach you , ensure your safety, motivate you, and encourage you as gain muscle, burn calories, increase self-esteem, form new friendships, and last but not least help you push your mind and body to the next level! At The Training Pit / USP CrossFit, we change lives, one champion at a time